Industrial IP camera
Advantages for you
- Monitoring of hidden areas
- Storage in the ring memory of the camera after the trigger
- Up to 60 seconds prior to the trigger are recorded
- Transfer and display via standard browsers and standard streaming tools: no extra software required
- High image quality and storage of the live stream in the camera
- Floods of data are avoided – only the situation in the relevant time period before and after an event is analyzed
- Robust for industrial use: Metal housing with degree of protection IP 65
- Easy integration via 24V voltage supply and M12 connections
- Universal mounting options via dovetail, threaded holes and an extensive selection of mounting accessories
Visual checks on a stacker crane in the event of a fault
At a logistics center, a stacker crane is used to store and retrieve pallets in the high-bay warehouse. System availability is to be maximized. In the event of a fault at the stacker crane, the cause is to be determined quickly, efficiently and by means of remote diagnosis.
Using the new industry-standard LCAM 308 IP camera, visual checks can be performed on an stacker crane in the event of a fault. The camera operates autonomously and records the last 60 seconds prior to a fault in a ring memory. If necessary, a live stream can also be started.
Documentation of carton contents using snapshot mode
At the logistics center of an e-commerce trader, the carton content is to be documented at the end of the order picking process. In the case of complaints, it can then be checked whether the merchandise in the carton was complete when it left the logistics center.
With the new LCAM 308 IP camera, the snapshot mode is used to capture a single image to document the content of a carton.
|Housing dimensions||114 x 85 x 35 mm (L x W x D)|
|Field of view||Horizontal opening angle: 62.2° / vertical opening angle: 48.8°|
|Operating temperature range||–30 °C ... +50 °C (with integrated heating)|
|Storage capacity/medium||Micro SD card with 8 GB image memory (for approx. 10,000 events)|
|Resolution||1 megapixel color (max. 24 FPS)|
|Recording activation and deactivation||24V input / UDP protocol / webConfig|
|Image transfer||Live stream with MJPEG in HD resolution; video recording with MP4 also in full HD|
|Interface||Ethernet TCP/IP; UDP|
|Degree of protection||IP 65|
|Supply voltage||Industry standard: 18…..28VDC|