Career starters and professionals
On with the career – a perfect start to professional life.
Join us in the world of sensor systems and the future vision of a networked Industry 4.0! At Leuze, you can put your acquired knowledge to work right from the start and advance our team with new ideas. As career starter, we especially value the fact that you bring fresh air to the company with different approaches, critically question existing processes and structures and thereby help to initiate improvements. As a career starter, you in turn profit from our structures as a medium-sized company, which allow you to gain insight into a wide range of tasks in a manufacturing company with high development competence.
In a team with experienced employees, you receive intensive training and simultaneously benefit from their competencies and many years of experience with the company. Through our onboarding program, you will quickly find your way around with us and obtain a good overview of all departments and products at Leuze. Depending on the position, you work in an international context and are globally networked with other Sensor People. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths give you the necessary space for a successful start to your career.
A change of employer requires careful thought. We make your decision to choose Leuze easy.
Do you have a wealth of experience in your profession and are you an absolute ace in your job? Do you have goals and are you ready to grow along with your tasks? And are you now looking for a new professional challenge as a specialist or manager? We offer interesting opportunities for you: we are a company that unifies the internationality of a global player with the family-like environment and collegiality of a medium-sized company.
We offer positions with responsibilities and excellent development opportunities – whether as an engineer or with technical training, in production or in the warehouse, as a business administrator or with commercial training – we offer a wide range of opportunities in many different areas.
Join the Sensor People - Why Leuze?
- Secure workplace in a family-run, medium-sized company: solid management tops the list in the now 60 years of company history. We are interested in long-term employment relationships based on trustful cooperation.
- Company on growth course: we are growing at an above-average rate and are one of the market leaders in our segment. Our customers equally value the technical product innovations and service offerings from Leuze. As a result, we are always among the frontrunners when new projects are awarded.
- Working in the context of an "Industry 4.0" vision for the future: With our sensors, the idea of a globally networked production environment is being realized. You are part of this vision for the future and can actively incorporate your own ideas. We operate in one of the most visionary industry environments, one that is structuring the industrial production of the future.
- The idea behind the Sensor People: We have a shared passion for the world of sensor systems. Working together in a collegial environment, we develop, produce and sell sensor solutions that are fit for the future.
- We are located in the metropolitan regions of the word: Regardless of where you work for us – the locations are characterized by a good infrastructure with nearly all cultural offerings and a high quality of life.
- Compatibility of family and profession: As a family company, we place great value on ensuring that the professional context can be compatible with individual life situations. Part-time models, flexible working hours or mobile working are some of the possibilities for reconciling family time, childcare and other care duties with work.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? We support you here with our diverse development offerings. During annual competence dialogs, we discuss how your technical and personal path at Leuze can continue. Depending on your personal preference and aptitude, we off the option of a technical, project management or leadership career.
Are you a qualified specialist in your field and constantly abreast of the latest trends? Within the scope of a technical career path, we then offer you numerous opportunities to obtain further training and to bring the latest know-how in this field to the company.
You can stay on top of even very complex tasks and know exactly what the goal is? Here we offer interesting tasks as project managers, for example, in project management or development.
Communication and leadership topics are more your thing? Focus is always on people and our company values. You assume responsibility for a team or an area. Special training programs for our current and junior managers form the basis for optimally adapting to a management function.
Horizon-expanding opportunities – such as possibilities to switch between specialist departments or a stay abroad – are also open to our employees.